Search this forum:
Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Topics
Replies
Views
Last Post
biggrin.gif
0 Replies and 10877 Views Welcome and let the journey begin! Started by NinaXD Ok you're new to DNN or perhaps new to skinning, or perhaps new to the web and decided to use DotNetNuke as your chosen weapon for managing your website.. And you created a skin, perhaps it was one from the range of Free DNN skins or one you created yourself, but it's not quite finished, or you want some honest opinions... well... drop us a link here.. We'll give you our opinions, good and bad, and then, when if you mee the critieria... we'll drop you into the Showcase forum where you can have...
0 10877
19/08/2007 7:26 PM
sad.gif
2 Replies and 14379 Views PRoblem with psd file in the skin Started by pd Hi there! I have encountered the following problem while uploading the XDmediablue skin package: Begin processing zip file: XDMediaBlue Error processing file: apix/!Materials/button set.psd is a restricted file type. Valid file types include ( *.swf, *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.jpe, *.gif, *.bmp, *.png, *.doc, *.xls, *.ppt, *.pdf, *.txt, *.xml, *.xsl, *.css, *.zip). Please contact your hosting provider if you need to upload a file type which is not supported. Since the file couldn´t be proc...
2 14379
by fifacoinJump to last post
21/10/2014 1:09 PM
[RESX:TopicRead]
3 Replies and 13202 Views Firefox Menu Issue with XDDesignAway Started by __maximus Hi Nina, First off, let me thank you for this amazing website. Though I've been developing for quite a while, I'm new to DNN, and the skins hosted here have helped me start off with DNN very smoothly. I had recently installed the XDDesignAway theme while playing around and learning DNN. I noticed that while using this skin in Horizontal mode, the menu has an issue rendering in Firefox. It works beautifully in IE. Is this a known issue, and does it have a work around The Vertical version of ...
3 13202
21/10/2014 1:08 PM
2 Replies and 9646 Views Admin and Host Tabs in XDDesignAway skin Started by deyana_tg Hi! I downloaded and installed skin XDDesignAway. I like it very much. Congratulations! I will use other menus in my site and I want to hide Admin and Host Tabs in the menu of XDDesignAway skin. How I can do it Best regards, Deyana  
2 9646
21/10/2014 1:06 PM
sad.gif
1 Replies and 5118 Views Error: The file '/Admin/Skins/Styles.ascx' does not exist. Started by FrancescoVetri Hi,  I write from italy and use google translator, so I apologize if there are grammatical errors.  My problem: I downloaded from your site this skin; http://www.dnnskins.com/Default.asp...&SkinID=92  Using ArubaNuke, and are unable to load the file into the portal, but when I try to load the preview or to apply, is this error:  Could Not Load  Skins: / Portals/0/Skins/xscsynapse/portal (black highlights, textured  black bg). ascx Error: The file '/... Not Resolved
1 5118
by NinaXDJump to last post
31/01/2012 2:44 PM
biggrin.gif
1 Replies and 4361 Views Can you help me???? Started by joel914 I am looking for a skin similar to the one I built.  I am a fairly new DNN user, and only a moderate level programmer.  My skin It is exactly what I wanted and has GREAT flexibility, BUT I have had a lot of trouble with my skin building and programming.  It CRASHES often. Right now the ads are all free for friends until I can make it stable. I need a skin that works ALL of the time, not just most of the time   My skin puts a paid ad banner that rotates down through list o...
1 4361
31/10/2011 6:38 PM
1 Replies and 3497 Views Skins doesnt Appear in Site Settings Started by Freshabd Hello, I downloaded a free skin (for testing) Installed it (in both host and admin) extentions as skin. when I go to skins under admin the skin name appear as one of the skins . but when i need to change the site skin through site settings the skin doesnt appear . I only see default dark knight skin and not the new skin i downloaded. Regards Not Resolved
1 3497
31/10/2011 6:32 PM
3 Replies and 14307 Views Firefox/Chrome issues - XDCKBlue Started by gosens Hello, I am using the XDCKBlue skin for my first DNN site; thank you Nina for the resources to get started this first time. My issue might be similar to another recent posting about Firefox but I couldn't see the posted screenshot (file not found). 1) In Firefox, there is a slim horizontal box above the menu that appears out of place. In Google Chrome (the best browser IMHO!) there is a similar box, plus there is a blank space separating the menu from the page border due to the height of ...
3 14307
by alexsmth114Jump to last post
01/03/2011 10:53 PM
questionmark.gif
7 Replies and 9015 Views problem with FB_FreshiFresh skin for DNN 5.x.x? Please help Started by hass I just wondering if anyone else had this problem or if some one can assist me on this. I would really appreciate this. When ever I apply this skin to any of my page on site, all of my modules are shifting towards right of the screen. I really want to use this skin, I like the color scheme and everything about it. I have tried un-installing\reinstalling this skin and container; I have tried only install skin, but same problem. Other skin packages are working fine; except i have found ...
7 9015
by weightlossJump to last post
03/01/2011 7:09 PM
14 Replies and 15557 Views Critique my skin please... Started by DanBall Okay, I'll jump in here and test this out.  I need some constructive criticism of my website skin.  Feel free to tell me whatever you don't like about it, but please be more descriptive than my kids are, they just tell me 'it sucks' and walk away.  This is an html/frames-based skin that I wrote myself, with special modifications for Active Social and the DNN360 CSS menu.  It is not compliant with the new standards, it is strictly html right now until I can figure out how to make it compliant.  N...
14 15557
by boleaneJump to last post
08/09/2010 12:51 AM
whistling.gif
3 Replies and 19531 Views How do I amend my skin Started by Lior Hi Friends,I'm a 'new guy in (DNN) town' and I would like to know how do I change the header pictures of the Skin.I'm using DNN 5 and I downloaded XD5NewDesignAway.Second question, Is there any way I can see the panels border durring design timeThanks,Lee.
3 19531
by kxdhostJump to last post
18/02/2010 10:41 AM
pinch.gif
3 Replies and 13919 Views Text Box issues Scrolling Started by tokolosh I kow this site is not a general DotNetNuke Site, but I enquiry that somebody maybe able to help me. I have a DNN Site and all of a sudden the text boxes in forms have collpased and are suddenly scrolling. For instance on the Feedback module the Text box where somebody will input the message, is now only one line and the border is red. I did set the attributes for the message box under the module Settings (column=350 lines=15) I see that if I go to the admin pages all the text boxes are the sa...
3 13919
by stone112Jump to last post
17/10/2009 10:59 PM
3 Replies and 9738 Views How to enlarge the name of a page. Started by spleef &160; Hello Nina , I love your skins and think they are unique. I downloaded one of your skins and successfully installed it on&160;my website.&160;&160; I am using the Portal non_flash skin. my website is www.ojongo.com. I am quite new to DNN and I have run into a few problems.&160; I would like to enlarge the name of the page at the top of the screen.&160;It is not obvious and can not be noticed easily.&160;I would also like to place a few links at the bottom of the page close to the ...
3 9738
06/08/2009 10:53 AM
whistling.gif
5 Replies and 8847 Views i Use Host->Skin not Show Preview Picture of Skin !!! Started by kenhjiro i write eng. a little bit ...I Install DNN 3.x update to 4.8.4 i use Host->Skin not show Preview Picture (Show X )please help me ...Thank Very ..Jacky Kenhjirokenhjirogmail.comsupotsiamdotnet.comsupot.puegat.co.th
5 8847
31/01/2009 12:18 PM
6 Replies and 22156 Views How do i add my logo to a skin? Started by markkelly1983 Hi Im using the XDMediaBlue skin. My website is www.sportsportsport.ie. I have a banner for it but how do i add that to the skin Thanks Mark
6 22156
24/01/2009 10:51 AM
9 Replies and 27666 Views Changing the pictures in the header Started by geoffp Hi Guy's, I have downloaded and used the excellent xd skin by Nina. I need to change the pictures in the header pane. Any one have any ideas how to do this Many thanks Geoff Payne geofftotalmanager.com.au
9 27666
30/12/2008 9:33 PM
1 Replies and 15522 Views IE8 does not show skins Started by starlogic I used to come here with IE7 and this web site worked OK. But as a developer I upgraded to IE8 and now I cannot see the picutures of Free skins even I have 'Emulate IE7' on. Vlado Resolved
1 15522
by starlogicJump to last post
15/08/2008 2:41 AM
questionmark.gif
0 Replies and 9133 Views Lost skins and menus everything after Installation DNN 4.8.2 on ISA Server 2004 Started by mgshawn I just created company's website based on XDNewBlue&160; and DNN 4.8.2. It works very well on internal. But when I moved it to ISA server 2004, and open home page, it just display the image and link on home page. The menu and all skins are lost. Based on current situation, I have to install the web application and Database&160;on ISA server. The domain name is www.abc.com, and the IP is 69.121.122.123.&160; Here are what&160;I did: On DNS: 1. Set www.abc.com to 69.121.122.123 On IIS: ...
0 9133
10/06/2008 12:55 AM
explanationmark.gif
3 Replies and 14922 Views Container Issues with Skins Started by ggeller Hi, I am attempting to use a couple of your skins on some demo sites, however, each time I try to use the container for the skin, it seems to bomb and crash the system. It is possible I am not installing correctly I suppose. 1.) I download the skin file zip, then unzip this original zip file, revealing readme, another zip, and a folder with a zip. 2.) I then upload the zip file (contained in the root dir of the unzipped folder) as a "skin" and everything installs just fine. ...
3 14922
30/01/2008 3:17 PM
biggrin.gif
3 Replies and 10378 Views The Illunminate Skin Not Working Correctly Started by jines1284 When previewing and using the template on dnn v4, it cuts off the top banner and on some of the pages the template doesnt stretch the page. Please help. Heres a screen shot
3 10378
11/01/2008 4:07 PM
You are not authorized to create a new topic

RSS Feed Available