I just created company's website based on XDNewBlue and DNN 4.8.2. It works very well on internal. But when I moved it to ISA server 2004, and open home page, it just display the image and link on home page.
The menu and all skins are lost.
Based on current situation, I have to install the web application and Database on ISA server. The domain name is www.abc.com, and the IP is 126.96.36.199.
Here are what I did:
1. Set www.abc.com to 188.8.131.52
2. Create virtual parth "webportal" under Default Web Site;
3. Set Local Path to "D:\webportal", and Enable Defaulto Document to "Default.aspx";
On ISA Server:
4. Set HTTP to 184.108.40.206, and set Port to 80
5. Set Internal Parth to "/", and External Parth to "/webportal/*"
On DNND Database:
5. Set HTTP alias to www.abc.com/webportal
Based on my test, I think the point is the parth setting on ISA confused the HTTP alias in DNN Database. But I tried all the combinations, and none of the work well.
Anybody can help? Many many many thanks in advance.