Search this forum:
Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Topics
Replies
Views
Last Post
arrow.gif
4 Replies and 18675 Views [RESX:Poll]XDNewBlue - web 2.0 style skin Started by kxdhost I thought I'd share our latest skin details for you - It's a remake of the most popular skin downloaded - which, after tallying all the downloads we've had for the last 6 months, it appears the XDMediaBlue remains the top downoaded skin, closely followed by XDDesignAway. I was a bit surprised by all this, but my goal was to take the most popular downloaded skin and improve it for a new release.  We're a bit time short here and so I took in the shortcomings of the most popular skin and hop...
4 18675
by kxdhostJump to last post
22/01/2009 5:43 PM
w00t.gif
0 Replies and 8624 Views Seen a stunner? We'd love to know Started by NinaXD If you've seen a truly remarkable DotNetNuke website, then share it here.. there aren't many places that allow you to blatantly advertise your website and your skills... and even if you didn't create it, it's ok - you can can share your fantastic site so we can all view the power of DotNetNuke. Now, if you've created it, please share with us some of your challenges.. we understand you dont' want to share your secrets and don't expect you to, but for those who want to learn about skining, your i...
0 8624
19/08/2007 7:32 PM
biggrin.gif
2 Replies and 16342 Views XDNewBlue - Overview Started by kxdhost I thought I'd share our latest skin details for you - It's a remake of the most popular skin downloaded - which, after tallying all the downloads we've had for the last 6 months, it appears the XDMediaBlue remains the top downoaded skin, closely followed by XDDesignAway. I was a bit surprised by all this, but my goal was to take the most popular downloaded skin and improve it for a new release.  We're a bit time short here and so I took in the shortcomings of the most popular skin and hop...
2 16342
by MatthewopJump to last post
24/01/2011 6:39 PM
You are not authorized to create a new topic

RSS Feed Available