Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Topics
Replies
Views
Last Post
whistling.gif
0 Replies and 8042 Views Installed or Modified.. share your site.. Started by NinaXD Now it's time to share your site with the world.. can't skin for crackers.. and just installed a Free DotNetNuke Skin.. that's ok too.  Maybe you modified one of these skins and you made it look better... then drop us a link.. we want you.. It would be really cool have a huge list of all these great sites using DotNetNuke as their chosen solution for your website. Nina Meiers
0 8042
19/08/2007 7:34 PM
[RESX:TopicRead]
2 Replies and 6424 Views XSCOutside Skink: Menu Spaces rollover Started by JenasysDesign Just a little concern with the rollover displayed with the XSCOutside skin. Have a look a the following images. Notice the space on the right side of the button.
2 6424
by JenasysDesignJump to last post
08/02/2012 10:55 PM
0 Replies and 2638 Views XSCModernBiz Started by Deliclaude I did install the JDMENU fist as a extention file according to the 'Read me first' and the skin, but when I want to load the skin, it give me that error message. ' Could Not Load Skin: /Portals/_default/skins/xscmodernbiz/portal.ascx, Error: The file '/DesktopModules/DNNJDMenu/DNNJDMenu.ascx' does not exist.'
0 2638
30/01/2012 12:13 PM
12 Replies and 26898 Views How to change images? Started by emmerel Hello. I'm using the XDDesignAway skin. Is there any way to change the images at the top of the page Thanks in advance, Mike
12 26898
by onlinebingoJump to last post
29/09/2010 3:03 AM
6 Replies and 14747 Views cant apply skin Started by sgtmoody I downloaded the good metal skin which looks great BTW but once I installed it I get an error when I try to apply it.. I get Could Not Load Skin: /Portals/0//skins/skins/portal.ascx  Error: The file '/portal/Admin/Skins/Copy.ascx' does not exist. my server is currently running dotnetnuke 4.8.0 any help would be much appreciated
6 14747
by karljoesenJump to last post
08/03/2010 8:19 PM
2 Replies and 10362 Views DNN curl Skins Started by vijaymoharle Hi Nina,   Let me first sat thanks to you for your wonderful DNN skins ... I wonder it would have been very difficult to design the DNN based application website without your skins.. I use free skins and like them a  lot.... Just curious about your homepage  www.dnnskins.com ( homepage ) which has that cool curl site effect.. Is there any free skin like you have  on your homepage. If not do you have any plans in the future to  upload  kind of curl dnn skin...
2 10362
by vijaymoharleJump to last post
19/02/2010 2:19 AM
0 Replies and 5885 Views dnnskins loading automatically? Started by rekk1986 When I run the link on the firefox , some time the link is loading automatically, can you explain for me
0 5885
05/02/2010 11:58 AM
1 Replies and 7447 Views install error Started by kinalas i'm using dotnetnuke 5.0 just downloaded the FB5Liquidity free skin. Proceeded with the skin installation process. Pointed to the download file, but it gives me this error This package does not have a manifest. Old Skins and Containers do not contain manifests. If this is a legacy Skin or Container Package please check the check box below and reupload the package. help &160;
1 7447
by kxdhostJump to last post
18/08/2009 5:35 PM
questionmark.gif
2 Replies and 11196 Views User defined Font size and Resolution Started by Peris Hi all. How can I use those buttons that allow the user to change resolution and font size in my site I want to use them in dnn 4.9.Are they skinobjects or Modules Are they free or premiumI saw dnn 5.0, in one skin has a built-in control that does it. Can it be used in 4.9 too Dimitris Peris
2 11196
17/08/2009 12:32 PM
1 Replies and 5729 Views Error after installing skin and apply as site skin Started by huttonjd I get error at top of page:Could Not Load Skin: /Portals/_default//skins/xdc5illuminates/portal.ascx, Error: Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Skin'.
1 5729
14/07/2009 9:10 AM
2 Replies and 17820 Views .PSD files and free skins Started by alaupe Hi there - DNN is so perfect for my needs. Holding (almost) no technical skills i'm fooling around between friends, customers and developers and once in a while i get a site up'n running.But i was never really satisfied with my own skills on the skinning scene - i made one or two my self but i really have a lack when it comes to graphichs (especially creating my own ones). I'm simply not a colorful ad creative kind of guy  - the best way to say it is: - 'i can change things in photoshop, but i c...   Not Resolved
2 17820
09/07/2009 8:24 PM
1 Replies and 9783 Views Round Black skin issues Started by wasay Hi their,I have just install the skin and the container from dnnskins.com dnn 5 free skin 'round black' and it seems that the images for the admin and the host sub menus are not correctly map to view it from localhost/dnninstallation/ the images are either getting mapped to root domain or their is some other issue in dnn.just thought to let ya know.thanks,wasay
1 9783
21/06/2009 3:46 PM
5 Replies and 12991 Views 2 skins loaded Started by vlucchetti I added xdmediablue to a webpage I had developed with minimal extropy skin. Now my admin/skins pages shows that BOTH skins are loaded and in use so they can't be deleted.  I want to get rid of the minimal extropy one, but it keeps showing up when I try out other skins. How can I get rid of it
5 12991
07/03/2009 12:54 PM
2 Replies and 6838 Views I'm using XDDesignAway Started by gotwick The only thing I have figured out how to change so far is the banner graphic at the top of the page.Please check it out at www.gotwick.com.
2 6838
by bgowanJump to last post
17/02/2009 12:00 AM
3 Replies and 10316 Views XDNewBlue Mod Firefox = Wonky Started by jgaggins Hello, We're currently in the process of completely re-building our Library's web page to get away from a paid CMS system.  We eventually settled on DNN, and with one of Nina's beautiful skins as a guide we're making some solid progress. We've run into one minor quirk with it, though- one of the modules we'd purchased to run our menus (AllDNN's J-Accordion) has a little graphical glitch in it when displayed on this skin through Firefox. http://66.213.14.61/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx ...  
3 10316
14/01/2009 9:42 AM
crazy.gif
0 Replies and 5778 Views Problem setting width of skin Started by blaster I am using the XD New Blue skin (thanks Nina its great !). I've created an IFrame container into which I have put a link to an external application. The problem is that this application needs to be 1100px wide and when I set the IFrame to this, the IFrame is no longer contained within the page of the website (see attached screenshot). I've trying to find out where the setting is so that I can increase the width of the page but haven't had any luck - could someone pont me in the right direction p...
0 5778
14/01/2009 1:24 AM
1 Replies and 9751 Views problems with google chrome Started by guykit I am using a modified version of XDMedia Blue and it looks all wrong in Google chrome - will only appear full width even when I apply the fixed width and the flash image and menu bar are in wrong place. I can't ell if this is my modifications or if the original has the same problems. Can anyone help thanks
1 9751
05/09/2008 1:29 AM
sad.gif
1 Replies and 11260 Views XDbrassknuckles horizontal scroll bar & fonts? Started by SlippyBear I love the XDbrassknuckles skin that you have on your site!&160;&160;&160; I'm running into two issues that I need some assistance with: &160;1)&160;&160; When the site comes up, the page displays with a horizontal scroll bar with a 1024x768 resolution.&160;&160;&160; This even happened when I viewed the sample on your site.&160; 2)&160;&160; When I view the site in internet explorer 6.0, I receive a message 'This page uses fonts that need to be temporarily installed. This is usua...
1 11260
04/08/2008 10:04 AM
1 Replies and 7703 Views Problem with fonts using Tranquility Started by lktodd I'm very new to DNN.&160; I'm trying to use Tranquility (at least for now), but find that the text I put on the page is squeezed together - like it is not leaving enough space between the lines.&160; I'm just using Arial, nothing fancy.&160; Any ideas what is wrong  
1 7703
28/07/2008 3:10 PM
1 Replies and 7904 Views Another Newbie - screwed up! Started by lktodd I did exactly what this says to not do!&160;&160; I can't find where the container is stored on the FTP site to correct this - can you help DO NOT apply directly to site without testing.&160; A problem with your skin will NEVER break your dnn installation, but it WILL AND DOES stop the page from being displayed and you may not be able to log in until you have fixed which might require FTP.&160; This is very common when people try to upload and install a container as a skin and there ...
1 7904
by Deleted UserJump to last post
28/07/2008 7:17 AM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 212 > >>

RSS Feed Available