Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Topics
Replies
Views
Last Post
[RESX:TopicRead]
1 Replies and 12442 Views Newbie in need of help Started by mattweedendesign Hello everyone, I'm trying to create skins for a client's site, and can't seem to get anything to upload properly. I've done everything the tutorial file from dot net nuke says to, and all I can ever get when I upload is 'No skin files exist in folder.' I've downloaded some free skins and tried applying those, and they install with no problem. As for my own work, I've tried loading a zip file with 'containers' and 'skins' unzipped inside; a zip file with 'containers' and 'skins' both zipped; an...
1 12442
by kxdhostJump to last post
26/07/2008 11:25 AM
hazard.gif
4 Replies and 13244 Views Error Messages after applying XDGoodMetal skin Started by markei Hi, I need help. I applied the XDGoodMetal skin to my site(Admin/Portal) and got an error message about admin/skins/copy.ascx missing. I guessed and copied the copywrite.ascx file, renamed it and re-uploaded it to the same directory. I'm now certain it was not the right thing to do. Error message gone, new error message: Could Not Load Skin: /Portals/0/Skins/XDGoodMetal/Portal.ascx Error: Unknown server tag 'dnn:COPYRIGHT'. Any help, please Thanks in advance for any response. markei
4 13244
28/06/2008 9:17 AM
2 Replies and 8951 Views Tranquility Container not available Started by MattPurland Hi all, I've installed the Tranquility skin package and it hasn't installed the container for the skin. Anybody else have the same problem Thanks, Matt
2 8951
by MattPurlandJump to last post
11/06/2008 7:49 PM
biggrin.gif
1 Replies and 6671 Views Thank you! Started by jtbryant Just wanted to say thanks - no telling how horrible my school site would look without your skin. I am still working to modify the skin, but have not found ANYTHING that comes close to being as nice and clean and never giving me any problems.   http://www.jeffersondavis.k12.ms.us   Thank you, Tim Bryant
1 6671
19/04/2008 2:10 PM
biggrin.gif
2 Replies and 9944 Views New Website Using Free Africa Skin Started by tokolosh This is a great forum, but I have noticed that this subject is being used for troubleshooting skin problems and not to show Sites that use free skins, which I presume was the intention. In order to remedy this, I decided to put this site of kurt Safari Co here. I built this site for friend and used the Africa Skin, it is a great looking design. I did have to modify it a little. The Page Background image was taken away, the height was changed and used as the backround for the table cell at the b...
2 9944
by tokoloshJump to last post
08/03/2008 7:09 AM
biggrin.gif
1 Replies and 9723 Views Would it be in poor taste? Started by chicagojsh First of all, I would like to thank you very much for providing the world with some free DNN skins.  I'm putting a new one of yours up shortly at DNNReactor.com.  I just downloaded it, so give me a minute before you see it in use :-> I'm on dotnetnuke.com as chicagojsh if you ever see any posts from me.  I like to think of myself as a "nice  guy", joke around alot, which does get me in trouble once ina  while :->. Anyhow, my site is totally empty right now, a...
1 9723
20/02/2008 8:05 AM
2 Replies and 17516 Views No Skin Files Exist In Folder Started by potmar Downloaded some free skins but none of the work. I'm using DotNetNuke 4.8. Has anyone got any idea why The package installs without errors. Only when I want to use it, I get "No Skin Files Exist In Folder" error.
2 17516
by potmarJump to last post
15/02/2008 9:01 AM
1 Replies and 11568 Views XDMediaBlue has crashed the admin stie Started by markkelly1983 I installed XDMediaBlue yesterday and the entire admin site has disappeared. anytime i log onto an admin or host page, the screen just completely disappears. It seems that its trying to look for the new skin/container but cant find it. How to i restore default skins/containers on admin, bearing in mind i have no access to any admin features this is a big probelm as the website was supposed to go live tomorrow
1 11568
11/02/2008 10:29 PM
2 Replies and 8422 Views Looking for a little help Started by knowitall I installed a new skin on my page. Its great other than the width of my page is now too wide. How can I fix this so it fits the page better Thanks
2 8422
25/01/2008 11:07 PM
1 Replies and 7010 Views Unable to download skins Started by myn Dear Sir, I selected fews skins, but i couldnt get any download links.Even if i click "My downloads". Kindly can you let me know where can i find the download link   Regards
1 7010
09/01/2008 11:21 PM
hazard.gif
2 Replies and 7997 Views error messages Started by karenfulton i am using dotnetnuke and downloaded a couple new free skins, upon clicking on the skin to choose it for my website i get a message received from the server could not be parsed error parsing near'_UP_prog"),  what does this mean i tried downloading again, but both skins get this same message when trying to choose them
2 7997
by JumpdudeJump to last post
01/01/2008 1:49 PM
2 Replies and 7380 Views Display problems with XDMediaBlue Started by jomdtm I really like the xdmediablue skin, but "HorizontalMenuFixed" it does not display properly on my website. I'm running DNN 4.7.0. If I view the skin  in IE 7, there is a narrow white space that appears above the orange menubar in the header, and for some reason the header does not properly extend the whole width of the page. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'd really like this to work. Thanks,
2 7380
by jomdtmJump to last post
10/12/2007 8:55 PM
4 Replies and 8502 Views display problems with xdmediagreen Started by jdecarolis I really like the xdmediagreen skin, but it does not display properly on my website. I'm running DNN 4.5.5. If I view the skin in Mozilla Firefox 1.5, it looks fine. But in IE 7, there is a narrow white space that appears above the orange menubar in the header, and for some reason the header does not properly extend the whole width of the page (the footer does though). Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'd really like this to work. I can send a screenshot if that would help. Thanks, Joe ...
4 8502
by jdecarolisJump to last post
01/12/2007 1:28 AM
1 Replies and 10983 Views How to modify?? Started by [email protected] I have searched high and low for what I need and I can't seem to find the answer that I am looking for, so I figured I would come back to the source of where I got the skin.  I am also not sure where to post, so I picked what I thought was the most logical. What I am doing is trying to modify the XDMediaBlue skin.  I want to hide the Login/Logout.  I want to do this because I am setting this up on our intranet w/ AD authentication and I don't the end users to be able to logo...  
1 10983
09/11/2007 10:20 AM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

RSS Feed Available