Last Post 21/06/2009 3:46 PM by kxdhost
Round Black skin issues
1 Replies
Author Messages
wasay

--
21/06/2009 6:14 AM
    Hi their,

I have just install the skin and the container from dnnskins.com dnn 5 free skin "round black" and it seems that the images for the admin and the host sub menus are not correctly map to view it from localhost/dnninstallation/ the images are either getting mapped to root domain or their is some other issue in dnn.

just thought to let ya know.
    thanks,
    wasay
    kxdhost
    I'm the boss!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    21/06/2009 3:46 PM
    Actually - that could be a solpart issue - We are looking at changing it to the nav menu. I think I might get the skin updated so the css for the menu icon does not show the image - that will resolve that problem.

We haven't downloaded the latest version of dnn - still testing on dnnbeta - and dnnbeta is live, not local- but I do remember seeing on one of our test installs, that icons for the menus were missing.

It's not a problem of the skin but more likely dnn. Even if you installed the dnn 4 legacy skin method I am pretty sure it wouldn't help.

What we will do in the future is put in the css, where the icon class in - display:none and the images won't show up at all. It's really for administration navigation only.

Thanks for letting me know.

Nina
    Life is too short to be unhappy!

---