Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Topics
Replies
Views
Last Post
[RESX:TopicRead]
4 Replies and 13307 Views Tranquility Skin Started by eonelson I am beginning a University Site for herbaceous ornamentals (nursery flowers) rather than trees.  I love Tranquility and am wondering if it is possible to re-do or have the tree and background changed to something more appropriate for my industry  If so, how do I go about it and/or how to I request to have it done and what is the cost I want very much to continue with this skin so hopefully something can be arranged. Thank you. Eileen Nelson University of Wisconsin
4 13307
by grover3Jump to last post
24/07/2013 10:16 PM
hazard.gif
0 Replies and 1870 Views XD5WayBackWhen theme Started by Dr-Hack Hi, Where di the XD5 Way Back When theme went couldn't find it in the Catalog the one which was used by DNN back in the days of 2.1.2 i saw nina ported out .. cuz i have it but cant find it here now Thanks
0 1870
23/10/2012 2:36 AM
questionmark.gif
1 Replies and 2523 Views Buy full Version button broken? Started by stylesie I am unable to purchase XDKalka with the Snapsis menu ... the 'Buy full Version' button redirects to the home page. I've cleared cache, tried in Chrome, Firefox, Explorer 9. Downloaded the free version OK.
1 2523
by NinaXDJump to last post
07/07/2012 12:55 AM
1 Replies and 4230 Views Using DNN 5 skins in DNN 6 Started by [email protected] Hi, Is it possible to use DNN 5.x skins on DNN 6 installations /ole  
1 4230
by NinaXDJump to last post
26/04/2012 11:10 PM
biggrin.gif
1 Replies and 13323 Views Skins with Flash Started by kxdhost Lots of people love Flash - but how do you get it into the skins Here are some great examples of FLASH in DNN skins - http://xdmediablue.dnnskins.com - blue/orange - fixed width with flash montage - no place for logo but still one of the most popular skins for DNN http://xdmediagreen.dnnskin.com - green/orange - fixed width with flash montage - same as the blue, but in green.  http://xdnaturaltech.dnnskins.com - this is a full width skin - looks great, more like a green/olivegreen and ...  
1 13323
by kantardgievJump to last post
06/01/2011 11:33 PM
1 Replies and 14037 Views Vertical Menu Skins Started by kxdhost If you're looking for vertical menu skins from dnnskins.com - you might like to try the following - http://xdmacyou.dnnskins.com/home.aspx http://xdcfuturism.dnnskins.com/home.aspx http://xddesignaway.dnnskins.com/vertical-menu.aspx These skins should give you good examples on vertical menus including using images in menus and active sub menu behaviour. These skins are coded in ASCX mode. Nina Meiers
1 14037
by PuhsyedunJump to last post
18/05/2010 12:14 AM
cry.gif
1 Replies and 6226 Views XDDesign Away in Firefox Started by blancaster201 I love the skin design with the rainbow color nav bar, but the drop menu disappears in Firefox until you mouse over it. White writing on white background...it doesn't work. It works great in IE. Any suggestions Using 5 in DNN.
1 6226
by kxdhostJump to last post
18/02/2010 11:03 AM
12 Replies and 22814 Views Inserting logo into (Flash) skin Started by v1sosnow How do I insert my logo into the skin (in this case (Blue and/or GreenMedia skin) so that it is in the upper left-hand corner of the page Thanks! Val  
12 22814
07/02/2010 7:32 PM
1 Replies and 5619 Views XDNewBlue Started by mrfuller Hi There, I have a version of XSNewBlue that I downloaded and started using over a year ago. I've done much customisation to it, and am really happy with how it looks. I am now facing upgrading to DNN5 and am worried that my skin is incompatible. Is there a way to find out what version of XDNewBlue I am running and if there is any difference between this and the latest version I don't want to really re-download because of all the customisation I've done over the year(s). Many thanks...
1 5619
13/01/2010 11:32 AM
1 Replies and 9941 Views DNN Menu Navigation Provider - Configuration Started by blaster Hi, I'm going to be using the free XD New Blue skin for my corporate website but I wanted to amend the menu system so that it indicates whether a menu has children or not. According to the documentation I have been able to get hold of there is an option for this called IndicateChildren. I have tried adding this to Portal_NonFlash.ascx but this doesn't seem to work. I have tried setting the value to true, True and Yes so far but nothing seems to work. Do I have to add the setting then recom...
1 9941
14/12/2009 11:03 PM
2 Replies and 10205 Views Banners on XDMacME Skins Started by ruimacdonald Hi:I have downloaded the XDMacMe Skin and it works perfectly, but when I tried to put the Banners working on it I can't do it.I Have created two affiliates and each one with a Banner.I even download the Tutorial Videos from www.dnncreative.com , but stil Banners doesn't show at all!Can you Help me pleaseRegardsRuiPS - If Banners don't work with Skin please tell me another one (Blue type like XDMacMe) that works with banners
2 10205
by howard001Jump to last post
20/09/2009 9:54 PM
5 Replies and 9047 Views XDFuseMe Skin - Container is missing in download package Started by cpm031 Hi! Thank you very much for the beautiful XDFuseMe Skin. But unfortunately the container is missing in the package... Could you please update the download package Thank you. Greetings Christoph
5 9047
by cpm031Jump to last post
09/09/2009 12:00 AM
questionmark.gif
2 Replies and 6258 Views Free Skin - Question Started by markbrown83 Hi Nina, I sent you an email on the 17th July regarding the T & C's for the free skin called XDTranquility. I was just wondering if it is ok to alter and use this on a public facing website. I do not want to go into to much detail in the forum post just down to security and confidentiality reasons regarding the project. If you could reply to the email that would be great - the subject of the email is - 'DNNSkin - Question - Terms'. I sent it to your xd.com.au address. Thanks, M...
2 6258
by markbrown83Jump to last post
12/08/2009 8:01 PM
4 Replies and 9064 Views Terms of use link is dead Started by minimalicious The one on the check out page
4 9064
by james6271Jump to last post
06/08/2009 4:52 PM
1 Replies and 9985 Views Free vertical menu skin Started by ragchen I'm trying to create a menu as shown in attachment and looking for a free vertical menu skin. Could you please direct me to appropriate page, if there is one. Also how do i skin individual modules like anouncements to have a rounded border, custom title with image etc. Please let me know.
1 9985
05/08/2009 1:52 PM
questionmark.gif
2 Replies and 11546 Views Inserting Logo in XDNewBlue skin Started by atiliofrancois2 I'm trying to insert our logo in the XDNewBlue skin and I get the same problems posted last march (no way to get the logo in the flash) I notice that in Portal_flash.ascx there are two references to css files: skin.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' /> Portal_Flash.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' /> The first one is present in the skin directory, but the second one is not. May be this the reason to does'nt work
2 11546
15/10/2008 8:03 PM
1 Replies and 23249 Views Skin CSS vs Portal CSS Started by AlchemyUnited I'm pretty new to DNN so please speak slowly Thanks. I installed the XDFlower skin, no problem. (Looks great! Thanks so much!!) I soon decided I wanted to make some modifications. I am also new to being hands on with CSS (though I have done minor modifications in the past and certainly understand CSS' role in the large picture of site design.) I'm hoping someone can share some insights on the following: - What is the relationship between the skin's CSS and the portal's CSS I ask because th...  
1 23249
11/09/2008 3:02 PM
2 Replies and 9024 Views 2 Questions: Download Problem & Looking for Skin Started by locket01 I am brand new to this and DotNet Nuke.&160; I tried to download Midnight Blue tonight and it went to a 'Page Not Available' error every time.&160; I have it in 'My Downloads' as Not Shipped twice.&160; What can I do I am trying to build a 'family' site for my family and extended family; a sort of community site where each&160;family (it will house my familly, my parents, 3 siblings-two married)&160;has their own site with photos, journal, news, etc.&160; Everyone could view each others ...
2 9024
13/08/2008 10:16 PM
crazy.gif
4 Replies and 10815 Views Problem downloading (checkout) XDTranquility Started by ligon Hi Nina, You did it again!! The competition skin, XDTranquility looks radiant !!! I was trying to downloading it using your checkout process but its not getting add to my cart. It always says nothing in your cart when I reach the final page of the checkout, where I was expecting a download link. Although, XDTranquility looks too good to be made available for free, I wish it is, hoping from the fact that you have listed it under "Free Competition Skins" Looking forward to see an...
4 10815
by runsamokJump to last post
31/05/2008 2:24 AM
1 Replies and 11801 Views positioning of panes Started by jet69 Hi, I wonder if someone knows how to define position of the panes on the pages: for example: I have somehow modified the Personal Blue skin and substituted the backgroundimage with another one, but now I am trying not to cover my beautiful new top part of my new background - therefor I would like to make the panes start a little bit lower. I tried to experiment with the Css file, ok it worked out with changing the background color etc, but where can I define the position of ...
1 11801
10/05/2008 12:24 PM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 212 > >>

RSS Feed Available