Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 2 of 3 << < 123 > >>
Topics
Replies
Views
Last Post
[RESX:TopicRead]
0 Replies and 6878 Views XDGreens Logo Started by kmccarr Hi, I have installed the XDGreens skin and am really enjoying it! I was wondering if there is a way to set the logo to left-justify or to center, rather than right-justify Is there a file I can edit to change the html I'm new to DNN and am an entry level html programmer. A response with detailed instructions would be greatly appreciated. Keith
0 6878
04/03/2010 11:44 AM
1 Replies and 5007 Views Privacy Statement Started by brianprice6 Nina, your privacy statement states that your skins collect and forward a variety of information from the browser workstations. This is a violation of our corporate policy and we will not be permitted to use your products if this is the case. Do you have any 'clean' versions of your skins that do not contain this information gathering and forwarding capabilities and that will pass our corporate scrutiny. Thanks, Brian
1 5007
by brianprice6Jump to last post
26/02/2010 9:03 AM
3 Replies and 7181 Views XDNewBlue Width Problem Started by chisholmb I downloaded the new XDNewBlue skin and like it very much. I found that if I try to put three modules side by side that they extend outside the size of the skin. I know you said this skin was designed for 1024 but the header image is only 924 pixels wide. How do I make the adjustments so that I can easily align three modules
3 7181
by kxdhostJump to last post
07/02/2010 7:29 PM
1 Replies and 6076 Views XDDotNetNuke Skin Started by gherbstman I have downloded this skin for our R/C racing club. http://www.dnnskins.com/free-skins.aspxList=0&SortField=ProductName2cProductName&ProductID=155 I find the skin looks nothing like this demo page nor can I figure out how to install the containers. We are using DNN5 I would like it to look very similar to the demo page. Has anyone used this skin with DNN5 and and can help
1 6076
05/02/2010 12:30 PM
3 Replies and 8672 Views Round Black Drop Down Menu Started by johndoe123 Does the Round Black skin come with a drop down menu I've installed it and it seems like it doesn't. If it doesn't what is the best way to access child pages  
3 8672
by michaelmJump to last post
02/02/2010 5:55 AM
2 Replies and 7866 Views XD5DesignAway and firefox (menu problem) Started by Halberg Mandsholm Sorry for asking something which might have been asked and answered before. I have tried searching these forums, but a .net runtime error is consistently returned, when trying to execute a search. I am totally in love with the 'old' XD5DesignAway and have started customizing it with my own pictures for a private family site. And it all works out fine except for two things: a) The drop down menu does not show correctly in Firefox. It is as if the blue background colour does not show, when t...
2 7866
by Halberg MandsholmJump to last post
31/01/2010 10:47 PM
questionmark.gif
2 Replies and 5089 Views XD5NewBlue issue Started by smammen Hi, I have incorporated XD5NewBlue in my site. I think it's very nice. One minor problem I noticed is that the body section of the skin appears a little outside the border for login and register pages. Is there a way to shrink it and make it smaller Is there a adjustment I can make in one of the skin files I think the left and right side of the body just needs to be reduced by a few pixels. Please see attachement. I've circled the place that sticks outside the border in red. Pleas...
2 5089
by smammenJump to last post
31/01/2010 10:26 AM
1 Replies and 7916 Views Issue with Skin containers Started by big4uk Hi there, I just uploaded two of the free skins and container sets - FB5Clubcard and FB5Software I uploaded the skins and the containers seperatly as per requirements. The skin shows fine, however i cannot get the containers to show on either the left or the right I can see them in the containers lists and when i select 01 or 02 on either of the skin packages as my selection nothing shows... Please advise as would like to get this fixed and be able to use either of these skins. ...
1 7916
28/01/2010 10:10 AM
2 Replies and 12615 Views css template conversion error Started by qwexer I found a css template that I would like to convert to a skin. When I try to modify the html file, I get a,'A critical error has occurred. Index was outside the bounds of the array.' error. Ok, so I go ahead and create an ascx file and now I get a,'Could Not Load Skin: /Portals/9//skins/bordered/skin.ascx, Error: Type 'ASP.admin_skins_logo_ascx' does not have a public property named 'div'.' error when I preview the skin. I am new to css skins in general and newer to converting them to dnn ski...
2 12615
by qwexerJump to last post
23/01/2010 5:40 AM
questionmark.gif
3 Replies and 5729 Views Fadeing by click on menu Started by fakeoff Dear Nina! Firts of all Your skins are awesome! I downloaded free skins, and i would like to know, if it is not a secret, how can i do this 'page-fadeing', if i click on menu or on another buttons. I see it in your preview sites, but if I install it local for example:XD4CSSMighty , it didn't work. Should I something extra to do Or is it an extra component (DNNVersion is 5) Thanks!
3 5729
14/01/2010 11:38 PM
cry.gif
1 Replies and 5459 Views Snapsis menu installation in XDAkuna Started by adimex Hi I just bought XDAkuna but can't work out how to make the Snapsis menu work. Do I need to install Snapsis.DNN.NavMenu.dll and Snapsis.DNN.NavMenu.dnn. and if so where do I install them Is there some walk through instructions on this at the moment the DNN site is giving the message 'Could Not Load Skin: /Portals/5/Skins/XD5AkunaS/mono.ascx Error: Could not load file or assembly 'Snapsis.DNN.NavMenu' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.' Thanks
1 5459
08/01/2010 1:25 AM
1 Replies and 5138 Views DL_XD5FBStock skin Question - Firefox Started by uanmi I worked out how to use the skin and that was ok. Then I opened the site using FireFox.... It said there was an error in solpartment - octl is null Also, the contents appear to be right aligned and not int he middle of the page. I'm wondering what has gone wrong I don't think my changes to the CSS could have caused all of these problems. regards Mark
1 5138
04/01/2010 2:50 PM
2 Replies and 4661 Views DL_XD5FBStock skin Question Started by uanmi I downloaded and installed this skin and it is great. I would like to know how to reduce the space taken up by the red area called intro. I have made a montage.gif picture with height 60 rather than the original 169 height. This picture displays well but I still have the old red area. In skin.css I changed .montage to have height: 60 px and intro to have height: 60px regards, Mark
2 4661
04/01/2010 2:48 PM
2 Replies and 4767 Views alignment in XD4CSSMighty Started by pklages I am new to dnn and am trying the xd4cssmighty skin. it looks great in ie but in firefox 3.5.6 and Chrome the modules are all way off the skin to the right. any idea how to fix this for ff and chrome and not mess up ie here is an example: www.klagesclan.com/dnn then go to the events or schedule tab thanks for any help pat
2 4767
by pklagesJump to last post
23/12/2009 1:29 AM
1 Replies and 6388 Views How can I adjust the amount of Items in the Menu bar? Started by Cutshallg Hello, I installed the XDDesignAwayNew skin for a project that my group is working on in our Information Systems Design class at the University of Missouri-St. Louis. We are designing a website for a neighborhood association that one of my group members is affiliated with. Here is the website: http://www.oldfergusonwestneighbors.com/ I need to add two to three more parent pages to the menu bar but am limited to only six as the skin stands now. How can I adjust the settings of the menu ba...
1 6388
14/12/2009 11:08 PM
1 Replies and 7279 Views Convert older Skins to DNN V5 - is there a method? Started by kevins Is there an accepted process for getting skins designed for previous DNN versions to work in DNN 5 Thanks.
1 7279
28/11/2009 11:13 AM
crazy.gif
1 Replies and 6185 Views Skin Installation Video Started by rnf0001 First off ... thanks mucho for the video ... very much appreciated.I'm a newbie to DNN ... so consider yourself warned I've downloaded 5 of your free skins for DNN (4.09.04)I've tried installing all of them via the instructions in your video, and I still can't get them to work ... after installing, DNN reports 'No Skin Files Exist in Folder'.I'm at a total loss here.I know you're a busy person, but any direction you can offer would be wonderful.Thanks again,Richie***** UPDATE ******Okay ... make...
1 6185
by mark12Jump to last post
22/10/2009 7:04 AM
questionmark.gif
5 Replies and 7016 Views blank menu tabs / performance Started by darrychui Hi, I purchased the Skin Pack P004 Bundle recently. I am using the sP004_Blue - Interior2 Framed skin. The problem I am having is that on IE8, the mouse over the inactive menu tab initially will be blank. It will operate normally after you click on it. Is there anyway to eliminate this behavior Also, the menu loads really slow. Is there any performance tuning I can adjust to make it load faster. Thank you for your assistance. Darry
5 7016
16/10/2009 3:44 PM
2 Replies and 8139 Views WayBackWhen skin container replacement Started by wviljoen I have been playing around with the WayBackWhen skin and have customized some of it to suite my needs. The containers however, take up a lot of space and I was trying to modify them to be a bit more 'slick', but with mixed results. Has anyone attempted this (For example, having transparent top and bottom panes, narrower panes, less white space between containers, etc)
2 8139
by heronaugustJump to last post
11/10/2009 3:42 PM
questionmark.gif
3 Replies and 20386 Views How to add Skins to donetnuke version 5.1? Started by vanc I've read through the instructions on the official website but it's not very 'clear' (to me) how to combine the Skin and Container into one Extension file. I'm managed to convert skin to dnn and zip file. Can anyone post some images or detailed instructions please Thanks for any help.
3 20386
by simonlabdesJump to last post
26/09/2009 3:37 AM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 2 of 3 << < 123 > >>

RSS Feed Available