Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 3 of 3 << < 123
Topics
Replies
Views
Last Post
[RESX:TopicRead]
5 Replies and 6182 Views Downloads Started by leela Where and how do I download the free containers Can't find downloads page/buttons/links... nada... Please help.
5 6182
by finmixJump to last post
11/09/2009 7:48 AM
1 Replies and 4255 Views XD4FBPixelGreen submenu Started by [email protected] submenu on XD4FBPixelGreen dont run have you information please
1 4255
by kxdhostJump to last post
31/08/2009 9:57 PM
6 Replies and 10848 Views problems installing XD5NewBlue Skin and Container Started by sibumammen1 I am trying to install both the skin and the container using Host -> Extensions. First, I am able to successfully install the skin. Next, when I try to install the container using Host -> Extensions, the install is not so clean. It asks me if I want to repair the existing installation, I say OK since this is the only option. Then, the container gets installed but then the skin is gone. Do I need to install the container under Admin -> Extensions What am I doing wrong I am u... Not Resolved
6 10848
31/08/2009 9:50 PM
2 Replies and 5855 Views Adding Content Area Started by robtruman Im using the CSS Skin Higher Ground and need some help in adding a new content area to the skin. What I want to do is to add a content area to the header so I can run the banner module in the header and not farther down on the page.If anyone can help me do this I would really appreciate it.  I have created a new class in the css file called banner but need some assistance in define it on the aspx pages.
2 5855
by jingle33Jump to last post
25/08/2009 2:51 PM
sad.gif
3 Replies and 7117 Views SolPartMenu Not showing Icons Started by FailSafe I have downloaded the DNN5 Version XDWorx which I use extensively and STILL the Admin and Host Menu Icons do not show.Is there a quick-fix for this as it is rather urgent.PLEASE!
3 7117
27/07/2009 1:01 PM
2 Replies and 6997 Views vertical menu submenu location Started by lscrugger10 I downloaded and installed the xdmacyou skin by nina but am having trouble with the menu.  When mousing over a root menu item, the submenu slides out but not next to the root item but about an inch below.  Any ideas
2 6997
by lscrugger10Jump to last post
19/07/2009 1:50 PM
3 Replies and 8427 Views xd4ellin installation Started by dannyr I have uploaded the skin but I received a massage that something is missing :   Could Not Load Skin: /Portals/_default//skins/xd4ellin/sub.ascx Error: Could not load file or assembly 'Snapsis.DNN.NavMenu' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.   I saw in the package that 'Snapsis.DNN.NavMenu' is exists but I don’t know haw to install it.   Thank you for your help,
3 8427
17/07/2009 12:01 AM
3 Replies and 6063 Views CSS Started by kaworuangels I'm having trouble locating the css files (or xml or DB) rendering one free skin I'm trying to modify - XDflower.the skin.css is supposedly cascading the default and portal css but when deleting all of these I'm still having the website more or less rendered and I can't seem to override all the parts.All of this to override the .MainMenu_RootMenuItemActive classThere seems to be some element previously defined that prevent it from rendering correctly.Any help would be welcome.I'm kinda puzzled a...
3 6063
by kaworuangelsJump to last post
16/07/2009 1:56 AM
2 Replies and 8933 Views Flash Supported as Logo? Started by sr1sws Greetings team, time for my daily dumb noob question... Can Adobe Flash files (.swf) be used as logos Thanks Steve
2 8933
by sr1swsJump to last post
11/07/2009 10:49 AM
3 Replies and 8165 Views Noob Question - Changing Font Colors - Not the Obvious Ones Started by sr1sws I'm back with another noob question. I have a black skin that originally came with white/gray font colors.  I edited the CSS files for the skin and container to change to a gold/goldenrod scheme.  *Most* of the fonts changed color, but a few are stubborn - I figure they are related. A specific example are the 'register' and 'forgot password' links on the login screen.  In spite of my efforts, the font color remains blue, which wouldn't be too bad other than it's difficult to see against t...
3 8165
11/07/2009 10:42 AM
2 Replies and 7991 Views Submenu's not showing in 5FBCommunication Started by gmcompsys I love the clean look of many of the free dnn skins. I am having a problem with the 5FBCommunication skin. It installed fine under DNN 5.1.0, but the menu bar (in red) does not display any submenu selections. This is particularly a problem for admin and host menus. Oddly enough, the plain text menu that appears above the logo area after login does display submenus ok. Is this by design Is there a tweak I can make to get the submenus to show in the main menu barThanks!Glen Mitchell
2 7991
by gmcompsysJump to last post
10/07/2009 11:05 PM
2 Replies and 5878 Views problems installing FB5Enviro skin Started by oim415 I am having trouble installing both the skins and containers for this package.  I can install one but when I go to install the other, I get a message that says the skin is already installed. I unzipped the FB5Enviro_UnZipMe-wej6s9Uw.zip file. I select install skin package and then select fB5EnviroS.zip and the skin instalallation runs to completion. I now want to install the containers so I select install skin package and then select the Fb5EnviroC.zip.  This is when I get the message sayin...
2 5878
by oim415Jump to last post
06/07/2009 3:45 PM
2 Replies and 7382 Views Off Topic - Not Skin - DNN Hosting Started by sr1sws I currently have two sites with 3essentials.  I can't say performance is much to brag on, but I can't say if that's 3essentials or DNN. Regardless, I'd appreciate any recommendations for DNN supporting hosts. Thanks, Steve
2 7382
04/07/2009 11:57 PM
questionmark.gif
3 Replies and 5096 Views Null Menu Entry - Submenus Only Started by sr1sws First, I'm a complete NOOB to DNN.  I'm an IT pro, but not a developer.  You wanna talk infrastructure, then I can walk the talk ;-) What I can't seem to figure out is how to make a menu entry that has submenus only.  That is, you can't click on the menu entry, only the submenus - rather how the Host and Admin menu items work. I'm sure I'm being stupid in some way.  Can someone point me to the right way to do this Thanks! Steve
3 5096
03/07/2009 12:31 AM
4 Replies and 9768 Views Applying Free Skin to DNN CE 5.1 Started by Doc_D Hi There, I am new to DNN and trying to apply a skin for the first time (XDNew Blue). I am following the supplied instructions. I am fine with the first two steps, but the third says something about hovering over a pencil. Is this correct for V 5.1.0 I cant see the pencil mentioned. Cheers, Michael
4 9768
by Doc_DJump to last post
01/07/2009 3:28 PM
6 Replies and 12196 Views can't download free skins Started by wtf55678   I'm a registered user.  When i select a free skin to download I get an error message. Pls help.  Thanks.
6 12196
08/05/2009 3:03 PM
1 Replies and 9146 Views CSS NOT being read Started by baldemarch Hi everyone, I just upload my first skin from scratch, and some how, and I don't know why because I follow the instructions, the css is not being read. It doesn't even appear in the source code. When I upload the skin, I was carefully to see that the link tag were there, with the correct css name and everything. But once is up, the css simply is missing. Do you have any idea why this is happening Thanks! UPDATE: Excuse me, it was a misspelled mistake of mine. Be careful with synt... Not Resolved
1 9146
22/10/2008 12:34 PM
sad.gif
1 Replies and 6841 Views XDcLuna not available for download Started by asapjim Hi, I can't seem to download XDcLuna.  Everytime I click on the download link in my downloads I get a 404 page not found error.  Is there another link I can use to download the skinCheers!
1 6841
19/10/2008 12:18 AM
sad.gif
5 Replies and 9143 Views XDIlluminated Not Available For Download Started by mhekimci I've managed to download a couple of the free skins before failing to do the same for XDIlluminated. It seems the file is not there on the server. Is it just me or is the skin link broken
5 9143
04/10/2008 10:52 PM
0 Replies and 7555 Views Error when apply skin Started by yassmine I m new in DotnetNuke, i download DNN4 i it work't in my localhost, but i didn't find any skin&160; in my website&160;so i tried to download&160;&160;XDcontainerama from your site and i select uploadskin from my website. but when i apply your skin i have an error: unable to cast object of type 'ASP.portals_default_skins_xdcontainerama_pinkpaper_ascx to type 'DotnetNuke.UI.Skins.Skin' &160; I&160;need help please &160; thank's in advance
0 7555
23/09/2008 10:11 PM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 3 of 3 << < 123

RSS Feed Available