•  
  •  
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
karenfulton

--
11/11/2007 10:19 AM

i am using dotnetnuke and downloaded a couple new free skins, upon clicking on the skin to choose it for my website i get a message received from the server could not be parsed error parsing near'_UP_prog";)),  what does this mean? i tried downloading again, but both skins get this same message when trying to choose them

kxdhost
    I'm the boss!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    11/11/2007 12:28 PM

Hi Karen

Can you tell me which skins, what version of DNN are you using.

These are the two important things to establish when identifying problems.

As you can see they do work, because we have previews, but, perhaps there is something new being missed, which we need to look at.

Nina Meiers

Life is too short to be unhappy!
    Jumpdude

--
    01/01/2008 1:49 PM
    Hello, I downloaded the XDpersonalblue skin package to my DNN site, and during downloading it to the "host" menu, it appears the it downloaded fine, but it does not show up in the available options in the dropdowns in either the Host or Admin menu. when in "Host", then "Skins" menu, the skin shows up in the dropdown of available selections, then when I highlight it, the message "No skin files exist in folder" pops up. The same happens for the container dropdown as well. I'm fairly certain that I've downloaded it correctly being that I've used the XDMediablue (And green) and the other XD skins as well.

Any Ideas?
    You are not authorized to post a reply.