•  
  •  
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
eonelson New Member New Member Posts:2
--
08/04/2008 12:33 AM

I am beginning a University Site for herbaceous ornamentals (nursery flowers) rather than trees.  I love Tranquility and am wondering if it is possible to re-do or have the tree and background changed to something more appropriate for my industry?  If so, how do I go about it and/or how to I request to have it done and what is the cost

I want very much to continue with this skin so hopefully something can be arranged.

Thank you.

Eileen Nelson

University of Wisconsin

tokolosh New Member New Member Posts:10
    --
    08/04/2008 5:35 AM
    You will have to change the background images in the skin. Go into the skin and understand the structure then use a graphics platform to stitch the chosen images in. This can be a bit ricky and time consuming, might be an option ti just purchase a skin that conforms to the image you want to portray on the site.
    eonelson New Member New Member Posts:2
    --
    08/04/2008 11:25 PM

Jason,

Thank you.  I figured it would be something like that.  I have someone who is going to take the jpg file of the header and make layers utilizing pictures that I would like to have.  Hopefully that will work.  If anyone has any better suggestions, I will gladly receive them.

Eileen

vantheo New Member New Member Posts:1
    --
    13/10/2009 8:35 PM

HI,

When you customize the skin please share the address so that we can view what you come up with.. Thank.

grover3 New Member New Member Posts:1
    --
    24/07/2013 10:16 PM
    Very nice skins. Thank you very much for sharing.
    Join the FQ COMMUNITY to receive our regular newsletter, competition information and latest offers and promotions, and have your parenting and shopping questions answered by fellow members.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.