Author Messages
kxdhost
I'm the boss!
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
05/11/2008 12:24 AM

We have a new skin available for sale on DNNSkins.com -

Yes, at last it's a first, and we're getting things in order to have more visibility and more presence to make those wanting to try and buy skins, feeling confident they are getting a great product with good support.

XDUnison - My site, My Choice

You can view it ONLINE HERE - and purchase it HERE

This skin is unique and offers only the SNAPSIS CSS  NAV MENU for true Search Engine Optimisation and is XHTML & CSS 2.1 compliant.

Out of the box DNN is not quite compliant yet, but very very close, so we've had to tweak our code a little to get the result, but DNN 5 moves more towards compliancy than any other version and it's good news all round.

I am very excited about this design as it has so much flexibility, is packaged with 6 menus, 30 different images and takes less than a minute to swap out the menus and images - in notepad, no experience necessary.

Clean, Web 2.0 look, nice and large menu, inspired by something I saw online, and thought it was perfect for those wanting an articles or blogs type of site.

• Really easy to work with.
    • Offered for sale with 4 options
    • Install and Go - no PSD files (which I think will suit about 90% of people) for a single install
    • Install and Go with PSD files for further customisation for a single install
    • Reseller Install and Go - no PSD files but licensed to reuse and resell for multiple installs not limited by portals
    • Reseller Install and Go with PSD file but licensed to reuse and resell for multiple installs not limited by portals
    • It includes one copy of the Snapsis CSS NAV MENU

Nina Meiers

Life is too short to be unhappy!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.