•  
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
mrfuller New Member New Member Posts:1
--
11/01/2010 3:41 AM
    Hi There,

I have a version of XSNewBlue that I downloaded and started using over a year ago. I've done much customisation to it, and am really happy with how it looks.

I am now facing upgrading to DNN5 and am worried that my skin is incompatible. Is there a way to find out what version of XDNewBlue I am running and if there is any difference between this and the latest version?

I don't want to really re-download because of all the customisation I've done over the year(s).

Many thanks

Marc
    kxdhost I'm the boss! Basic Member Basic Member Posts:227
    --
    13/01/2010 11:32 AM
    Marc - It is my understanding that you cannot break your website with your skin - no matter how bad the skin may look, however, having said that, I'll tell you how we do our testing and upgrades.

We have a dnn build setup and simply create a page and assign that page only, not the whole site, with the skin we are testing.  
    To be honest, the changes in the skins have been in relation to the installation of skins, not the actual use of skins that are already installed and I don't think you'll have any problems.

Do you have a local build of DNN?

I don't think it's going to be an issue to be honest. 

Nina
    Life is too short to be unhappy!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.