•  
  •  
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
tokolosh

--
14/02/2008 1:19 AM

I kow this site is not a general DotNetNuke Site, but I enquiry that somebody maybe able to help me.

I have a DNN Site and all of a sudden the text boxes in forms have collpased and are suddenly scrolling.

For instance on the Feedback module the Text box where somebody will input the message, is now only one line and the border is red. I did set the attributes for the message box under the module Settings (column=350 lines=15) I see that if I go to the admin pages all the text boxes are the same there. (Where you put description and keywords)

What I need to know is this controlled via the .TDTextbox or .Textbox in the Site CSS or is there maybe a setting in the Site Administartion that controls how text boxes in forms are viewed?

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thx

tokolosh

--
    14/02/2008 4:58 PM
    We have managed to sort this out, how the textbox in forms render was driven in the skins CSS. The CSS file in this skin was in a bit of a funny place.
    The area in which this is controlled is in .INPUT TEXTBOX tag for this particular skin. Must thank dnnART as they put me onto the right track.
    kxdhost
    I'm the boss!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    15/02/2008 5:11 PM

Good news - sorry I didn't have time to look at this in detail - my support guy starts in March.

I gather this was on a third party purchased skin  - so it's good you go support there.

Nina

Life is too short to be unhappy!
    stone112

--
    17/10/2009 10:59 PM
    Hey that's really great for sure.I am new here and also here to get some info and having those successfully.And really enjoying a lot.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.