•  
  •  
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
tokolosh

--
07/03/2008 5:22 PM

This is a great forum, but I have noticed that this subject is being used for troubleshooting skin problems and not to show Sites that use free skins, which I presume was the intention.

In order to remedy this, I decided to put this site of kurt Safari Co here. I built this site for friend and used the Africa Skin, it is a great looking design. I did have to modify it a little. The Page Background image was taken away, the height was changed and used as the backround for the table cell at the bottom. The pic of the menu I changed as the menu and scrolling window was a bit narrow to fit content.

I also designed a stone container that is used for link navigation.

Thanks Nina for use of the skin.

http://www.kurtsafari.com

kxdhost
    I'm the boss!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    07/03/2008 10:48 PM
    Jason - Thanks very much for sharing this - I have to say that in this environment, not much gives me more pleasure in what I'm doing than seeing others pick something up and make it better.

Thank you for taking the time to share the site - and who is that in those pictures.. is that you?

I love the Australian landscape and I can only think your landscape would be just as beautiful.

Nina
    Life is too short to be unhappy!
    tokolosh

--
    08/03/2008 7:09 AM
    Thanks Nina, we live in a really beautiful part of the world, all the photies are taken in the area where we live. The site was built for Kurt whose photo is on the site. He is a private wildlife guide.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.